Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Question for computer savvy people
Sooooo.... I need help. My boss sends me these emails with attachments, some of which I can view some of which I can't. She sent me a link to convert the files to Cute pdf or something- which I thought I did, but when I try to open these attachments, it asks me to select the whatchamacallit that makes the encoding readable. NONE make it readable. I have to have this so I can start taking on more responsibility (and more PAY), by sending emails out to the tenants. Anyone know what the problem is??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gimme a call tonight - I'll send our home number via email.
Uncle Rich
ummmm... is it fixed yet? If not, download Open Office for free from the internet... it's a copy of word and excel... and the key word in this comment is FREE! love you, Aunt Shellie
Post a Comment