Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yay me!

I'm finally, officially, enrolled in college! *happy dance* Yes, I realize I'm the last of the cousins to go to college. I was just trying to disprove the whole "last one there's a rotten egg thing". Or something. Anyhoo, I'm in and I'm thrilled. I'm taking Financial Accounting 1 because it's a required class for both the Accounting and the Administrative Assistant degrees, and American Sign Language 1, because I have no desire whatsoever to take Spanish, even though it's probably the most useful. ><. Don't want to be too sensible here.

Yay me also because So You Think You Can Dance is on the DVR. Woot woot.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Whoohoo and congratulations Harvey!

Obligatory linkies:
  Happy Dance
  Rotten Egg
  Anyhoo
  Financial Accounting
  Administrative Assistant
  American Sign Language
  Spanish (language)
  So You Think You Can Dance
  DVR
  w00t w00t

Shellie said...

YOU DID IT! So happy for you, Miss Jennifer! And who's keeping track of when the cousins start college, I'd like to know??? Not me! I've heard sign language can be tough if the teacher thinks you don't really care and that you're just taking it because it's easier than Spanish...so get a good story ready! LOL... YIPPEE-SKIPPEE... you're attending my alma mater, too!

Jen said...

Thank you, thank you!