Monday, September 28, 2009

Harvey is back

Ta Da! What to blog about while half asleep..hmmm.. Mom woke me up at 5:30 this morning to go do yard work in Napa- it's so much easier for me to wake up while it's dark, because I still feel like it's night. Why that makes it easier I don't know. It was kind of enjoyable actually, but definitely not my calling. I did decide that we should try doing other people's jobs on occasion.. I don't know.. to not take care their work/existence for granted.. get a new perspective.Something deep and important, how about that? I had the Vineyard sandwich from Whole Foods for lunch. Well half is gonna be dinner. So good. Ah, Whole Foods, how I love thee. Which reminds me, I'm not a vegetarian anymore. Wretched carnivore. Actually I still don't eat that much meat, but the turkey jerky was calling my name. It was glorious. Still glad I did the vegetarian thing for awhile though. Discovered some foods (like soy everything and hummus) that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise. What else. Didn't get into school. Din't get a job. Going for world domination as Plan C.
Janet- I didn't know Davis was so close... dude, seriously, it's all over now. I'm gonna have to come see you. This is your warning.
Terry and I are going back to Tujunga Oct. 16 and 17 (hopefully) for a new friend's birthday party. Terry's doing great in kindergarten, except for asome struggles with creative expression in his homework, which is part maddening (just do what it says to do!) and encouraging (you're not putting my son's mind in a box). He's just so sweet. I'm a little torn on the matter actually. His teacher is great and has been very encouraging to me, and is letting me volunteer a bit there, which is awesome. Terry's been learning to rollerblade, I don't like him wearing them because it makes him so tall he looks like 8. I'm not ready. He still loves superheroes and is Mr. Personality. He amazes me all the time. Gavin has been walking since he turned 1 and has this ear infection that just doesn't want to give up. He loves reading books and snuggling with his blankey bear.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Welcome back, Harvey! You've been gone too long! G

Richard said...

Harvey is black???

But I thought that Harvey was a six-foot, three-and-one-half-inch tall (white) rabbit.

I am so confused.

Jen said...

His inner bunny is a gangsta yo.

Shellie said...

Yay! You're back! Love to read about your life!