Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin cheesecake...

...should materialize right now. Please. I'm waiting. No? Fine. I'll just go to the store and wander aimlessly down the aisles, knowing they have no pumpkin cheesecake, until I talk myself out of spending money, or find the Odwalla pumpkin protein drink ooooooo. 0.0 No,no, be sensible. That can wait 'til tomorrow, too. It's only what- 11/12 hours and 39 minutes..and you'll be sleeping for some of that. You have oatmeal and a fruit leather downstairs. Of course that will satisfy your cravings for pumpkiny goodness. Blast it all. ><


11/12 hours and 37 minutes.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Ha ha ha... at least you CAN drive to a local store if the craving gets too bad... Beatty, NV is 77 miles from the closest 'real' grocery store/walmart/etc. and 120 miles from Las Vegas. We are REALLY out there in the boonies... hope you survive your craving!

Carol said...

May I suggest that you go to Google and request pumpkin cheesecake recipes? Will you whip some up for Thaksgiving dinner? Just a thought - a brilliant thought!