Monday, January 25, 2010
College. I'm still in it.
And I love it so far. Particularly the American Sign Language class, which I will write about in detail sometime in the near future. Life is good... I'm good, the boys are good. We visited with Brian, Sarah, and my niece (who has not been born, but hey..she was present), and they are good too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it... love you...
Hi Jen, it's great to hear you're liking your classes!
I'm on the Rocklin campus most Mon/Wed mornings; are you? I have something for you if we can meet up one of these days.
ASL -- that is really a very useful language to learn. The Ophir School (where I worked for 3 years) is an "inclusion" school for deaf and hard-of-hearing kids, and the county provided an ASL interpreter for each of those students. It seemed like a pretty fun job to me.
Post a Comment