
Well since some of the family is on blogspot..I figured I might as well participate too. And because Gramcie peer-pressured me into it.
Um Gramcie has a blog. Gramcie has a blog. Did you catch that or do I have to say it again? Well duh I know she has a blog you say. But what this means is that Gramcie has become more technologically advanced than I. Next she'll be on Myspace! And listeing to an Ipod. Actually since I am (obviously) not up-to-date on what is hip in the technological world, I'm sure Myspace and Ipods are old news.
Anyway she has convinced me to blog by mentioning it once. Briefly. Yet effectively. Don't have to twist my arm apparently. The problem with this is it encourages my rambling thoughts to actually be viewable.
Oh dear Gramcie...what have you done??
This is a little odd to me because I feel essentially like I'm talking to myself. Err, writing to myself. But nothing new there! Woot! At least now I can use purty colors..
I am not going to tell any of you I have a blog hahahaha (that is supposed to be an evil laugh, but light purple just doesn't portray that effectively now does it) I am going to go comment all over your blogs mwahahaha (a little better) and see if anyone figures it out.
The name, by the way, is becaues I hate coming up with usernames and whatnot... Harvey is my favorite movie. Ever. Love love love.
4 comments:
Who are you invisible rabbit???
I know who Harvey is but will keep it a secret as 25cents just doesn't cut it. Anyhow, it is obvious that "Harvey" is very clever. Ugh - it is so difficult to not announce to the world - or even give a clue. Just trust me - I know! M-G
You are SO funny! Love your blog! I was supposed to be going through your neighborhood next week... but I got sick so I won't be calling you for a surprise visit!
Oops - I forgot my obligatoty linky: Harvey (film).
Post a Comment